  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2201 – 2220 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  lego city news

It may not entirely be new information, but the Lego Shop @ Home is now accepting (back) orders for the Gas N Wash Express... this may not be too important for some....it means for me that I can possibly begin to finish the big town sets... I need (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

express, set
(score: 2.597)

  Another Legend dies....

Dear all! I'm really glad with most of the latest news we have heared from TLC. Bulk order becomes better and better, (in Germany you can buy at S@H even without credit card!), the "My Own Trains" and the new waggons are nice as models and (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains) !!

express, set
(score: 2.597)

  Re: "Buying Lego" FAQ to link auctions to

Here's my list of possible FAQ questions for this. Additions and suggestions, please! ---...--- Where's the best place to buy Lego? How can I get lots of bricks of just one color? How can I get lots of bricks of just one color and a specific size? (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.faq)

help, set
(score: 2.596)

  Millenium Falcon confirmation

As if we needed more confirmation on the Millenium Falcon, I was at the grand opening of the new Lego outlet in GA and heard the following: Customer to TLG (business suit/manager looking) rep: Can you help me decide on a SW set for my son? TLG: (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 2.596)

  Re: set 2851 Dino Bucket

(...) of (...) Hi Grahame Thanks for your response, you too Heather :-) I contacted the shop again, and the set number was correct, I don't have this in any of my catalogues, its not on pause, and when I tried finding it in the Japanese catalogue as (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.duplo)

help, set
(score: 2.596)

  Re: Questions regarding a conceptual cargo elevator.

Hello Steve, Stephen Link <slink@gte.net> wrote in article <FKBz48.3rz@lugnet.com>... (...) cargo (...) as (...) my (...) the (...) I can't offer any LEGO set references that can help you, but you may want to check out this site: (URL) is a large (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 2.596)

  Re: Help needed reviving my HB

Igor: Sounds like you have two problems, with the LCD being a separate one from the sync errors. For communicating with the board via IC.exe, try changing your port settings to 9600/8 data/no parity/1 stop/Xon/Xoff/FIFO buffers enabled. I don't have (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 2.596)

  NELUG at Mindfest update (Good News on our Table Space!!)

I just got some good news from Fred Martin. We now have 2 tables! We should not have to worry about not having enough space now. Whew... Plus Fred tells me we have a highly visible spot that should attract attention. Also Set-up starts at 3pm (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.ri)

help, set
(score: 2.596)

  Who wears the pants in this company?

In response to some of the negative comments I have heard about the new Legend series I would like to say this: We should all be happy about the re-release of these great sets, now those of us who were born a little later can enjoy some of the best (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

express, set
(score: 2.596)

  4x2ReVu: 6919 Planetary Prowler

Blood pounds fast in Xergos' veins. His exploratory trip was cut short by an encounter with Arachnean warriors in an enormous Tarantel tank. He didn't have any more time to react than to scramble to his vehicle, voice-off to his retriever droid and (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.space)

help, set
(score: 2.596)

  Re: something nelug could do

(...) Yeah, I'm tempted to agree. If we want to set up a meeting, we should have a specific purpose to the meeting other than just to say "hey, we're here!" Perhaps if we want to set up a grandiose-type event and want their input, we could get a (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.org.us)

help, set
(score: 2.595)

  4x2ReVu: 5978 Sphinx Secret Surprise

The day has been a great success. After months of toiling at the digging site, the scholars have finally found the object of their efforts with the excavation of the tomb of Khul Tef. Outside, workers and fellow professors are jubilant with the (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.reviews)

help, set
(score: 2.595)

  Want my CD player?

Hi all, Last year I traded a car for LEGO. I wonder what else I can trade. I'm interested in conducting a trade auction if at least a couple of you are game. I have a Sony CDP-291 Compact Disc Player that is now surplus to my needs but is in fine (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

set, followup
(score: 2.595)

  Your Local Lego Webmaster!

Hello everyone. First off, I'd like to say that I'm very pleased with everyone's creations. You are all very talented lego-ers. I've been observing this newsgroup for a LOOOOOONG time, looking at everyone's site and creations to make my creations (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 2.595)

  Re: H8 tools problems on Linux

(...) Hi! I got the precompiled tools from the LegOS page, tried with both the 'old' and the 'new' set... by the way, the Windows version works fine. Not 0.2.0, but that's not the tools' fault... thanks for all the help Vlad (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

help, set
(score: 2.595)

  Re: Help The Homeless In Legoville!

Ray Sanders wrote in message (...) I know the Don Cesar very well. Hey maybe they could get a Don Cesar Lego promo set. I do agree that a seaside town can be quaint, however, my point is that not all girls like pink. But then again getting me to (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

help, set
(score: 2.595)

  Expansion Board and Smooth PWM

I really need to know how to get all my files correct to run both the expansion board and the smooth PWM routines at the same time. I downloaded both zip files but am unsure which files to use. Did I miss something on the web page where it says how (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 2.595)

  Re: McDonald's Promo Set #2

Mike Walsh <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:FKBpCI.5CL@lugnet.com... (...) I picked up 3 of these last night. My son and I had just eaten dinner, so I asked the McD lady to hold the hamburgers and toss in an extra set--and she did. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.595)

  Updated To Do lists

This list is NOT complete. It doesn't cover all the arrangements that some of you have made with each other, and probably leaves out other things, but hopefully will be enough of a reminder for you. Shared responsilibities are listed under each (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

express, set
(score: 2.595)

  Help The Homeless In Legoville!

Dear LEGO, I have noticed a disturbing trend in recent years that will affect any cities made by the average child using the standard LEGO sets available. Do you realize that, thanks to your current policy, most of the citizens of a basic LEGO town (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

help, set
(score: 2.595)

More:  Next Page >>