 Star Wars / 4090
4089  |  4091
Subject:
Your Local Lego Webmaster!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 20:03:42 GMT

Hello everyone.
        First off, I'd like to say that I'm very pleased with everyone's
creations. You are all very talented lego-ers.  I've been observing this
newsgroup for a LOOOOOONG time, looking at everyone's site and creations to
make my creations better and i must say ALL OF YOU are very inspiring. There
are two points to this message:

[get ready to read a long message]

        I am a professional webmaster with over 5 years experience and i'm
still learning all the new programs and crap that these 'netmasters' keep on
coming out with such as Shockwave [new to lego.com], C++, CGI, Javascript,
Java, etc... And as I said, I love all of your creations but I'm at a loss
because I love webmastering and designing websites so much i rarely do it for
money [but when i do i just plain rake it in]. So heres what I want to do:
since MANY MANY MANY people use LUGNET and this is my favorite newsgroup, I'm
only posting this in THIS newsgroup because starwars, legos, and websites are
my specialty, AND this cuts down customers about half-a-million people. Even
so, I know that once I post this, I'll be getting massive amounts of emails.

I want to webmaster for everyone who participates in this newsgroup
and everyone on the newsgroup planning or having a site. But I'm still in
school and very busy. Hense, I can only webmaster mainly on the weekends. I
average about one site everyone two weeks so I'm very sorry to those that will
have to wait. First I want to redo every popular site such
as "::SPOATICIOUS::", Pat's site [contest and all] even though he has a great
site anyway, it could be better, and so on. So people planning sites may have
to find other help. If you are in fact you know HTML and have graphics
problems, i can make you a great logo in a few minutes or perhaps a day
depening on my time... anyway.. you all deserve sites that kick so if you want
to talk, my ICQ is 13284682 or please email me directly [
orbitalstarcraft@hotmail.com ], i don't check lugnet often.. if you're on of
them popular sites, i will probly email you first [jsproat] :)

The other point to this message is that i'm looking to set up a good
piece exchange so i can perfect my models [with every black visor you
own! :) ]. What i have in return are castle parts for sale mainly. I have One
or two Black Falcon sets, around 16 Black Falcon Knights, and loads
of 'Crusaders' [those are all castle]. I mainly have space and castle sets and
i need to restock on space sets and parts. I do have most Space Police II sets
and EVERY Ice Planet set and i really have no need for the pieces from either.
[Again, email or ICQ me, just say you're interested in a page or you want some
castle/space legos and i'll authorize you.]...  Here is a list of the main
things I want is what I want:

Black Visors [of course]
ANY and MANY trans-dkblue windscreens, canopys, etc..
Blacktron 1 Minifigs
Exploriens Minifigs
Ice Planet Minifigs [the ones WITH the space suit on]

I'll trade almost anything for the first two or three!
[I've spent all my money @ nugator.com

Thank you all for your time,

Orbital [Jon Bosman]