 Star Wars / 4094
Re: Your Local Lego Webmaster!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 20:21:22 GMT

Jon Bosman wrote:
[...] First I want to redo every popular site such
as "::SPOATICIOUS::", [...]

Um, thanks for the offer, but no thanks.  I can't speak for anyone else, but
one reason I'm doing it is to get a kick out of doing it.

Cheers,
- jsproat

It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.
  It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.
               It's the same log.  It's the same log.  It's the same log.