 Star Wars / 4093
4092  |  4094
Subject:
Lego set 8001 Technic Battle Droid
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 20:20:00 GMT

Hi

I've just returned from a trip to Germany. I found the 8001 Technic Battle
droid for $28 - Can't wait building it! I was just wondering whether the set
has been officially released or not?? Please don't kill me if you have already
given this information away in another newsgroup!

I'm just curious. I've searched eBay and anything new normally shows up
there...no such luck...so can it really be true that a Star Wars product has
been released elsewhere and not yet in the US???

Frank