 Star Wars / 4115
Re: Lego set 8001 Technic Battle Droid
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 23:41:39 GMT

----------
In article <FK0ttC.Itp@lugnet.com>, "Frank Joergensen"
<disneyfrank@get2net.dk> wrote:
I'm just curious. I've searched eBay and anything new normally shows up
there...no such luck...so can it really be true that a Star Wars product has
been released elsewhere and not yet in the US???

Apparently that is the case. While I haven't followed the Technic line
lately, didn't some sets in the Technic line this year come out in Europe
before the US?

Rob