 Star Wars / 4097
Re: Your Local Lego Webmaster!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 20:36:37 GMT

I completely understand, Jeremy. Would you mind if i threw something together
for you? You don't have to accept. Nothing fancy or anything, because it's not
like I'm maintaining your site. Also, I'm really looking forward to something
more for Her Majesty's Secret Death Squad. I've built around 5 things with
minor modifications that make your ideas kick more ass [such as on your
mother's little angels' courier pod, I added two 4x4 rader dishes on the front
where the lights are on wither side.

Consider it, it's well worth it since i'm doing this for free :)

Orbital [Jon Bosman]

<snippy snip>

Um, thanks for the offer, but no thanks.  I can't speak for anyone else, but
one reason I'm doing it is to get a kick out of doing it.

Cheers,
- jsproat

<snip-ip>