 Star Wars / 4121
Re: Your Local Lego Webmaster!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 02:01:34 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jon Bosman writes:

<snip>

... if i thought everyone's pages were $%#@ <edit>, i would charge or i >wouldn't bother at all...

<snip>

jon

Suggested reading:  "TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM"

   "LUGNET includes discussion groups which allow feedback and
   interaction between users.  LUGNET and its owners and/or operators
   do not control or censor messages, information, or files delivered
   to discussion groups.  It is a condition of your use of the
   discussion groups that you do not:

   5.  Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous,
       defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, or indecent
       information of any kind, ..."

   "...we hope that everyone can play well together, ..."

- Jim