 Robotics / Handy Board / 6964
6963  |  6965
Subject:
Expansion Board and Smooth PWM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 02:11:31 GMT

I really need to know how to get all my files correct to run both the
expansion board and the smooth PWM routines at the same time.  I downloaded
both zip files but am unsure which files to use.  Did I miss something on
the web page where it says how to do this?  Or could some one send me the
correct set of files that would let me do this.  Any help is much
appreciated!

Bill Denzel