  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2121 – 2140 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Canadian postal set help - 105

Could someone please give a scan of set 105. Kevin Loch only has page 1. I really need to know what kind of wheels the set has. Rose r2eng@primenet.com (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

help, set
(score: 2.604)

  Re: Amtrak HHP-8 Locomotive

(...) Pantograph: Yes, the red pantograph pick-up element is a handle bar. I like the look, too. Although, I think it looks a little to short with respect to the 6-wide body. ?? Anyone know what the reference for this handle bar is in .dat form or (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 2.604)

  Re: Don Quixote puts away his lance (was Re: McDonalds set

(...) I honestly don't know, I just read it again and I wasn't sure. But under my rather strict morality, anything that I do with intent to evade a clear prohibition that I have agreed to abide by(1), is not OK, no matter if it's explicitly (...) (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

help, set
(score: 2.603)

  Watch those prices (and those cashiers too)

Sorry about the length of this. I had an interesting experience shopping a few nights ago. I was at one of the usual stores I frequent, looking over the clearance items. I saw some LEGO sets that I was interested in, picked one up, looked at the (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

help, set
(score: 2.603)

  Re: Don Quixote puts away his lance (was Re: McDonalds set

I think what this is really about is how highly do you rate property rights. Larry seems to be arguing that the right to property superceeds everything else. It's impossible to say what's right in this hypothetical situation, since so much depends (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 2.603)

  HP Set Color/Design Choices (was: Second Harry Potter Movie Trailer Released)

(...) I tried to point you to the thread where I brought this up before,but here is a link right to the Creator box art as was discussed there: (URL) see the non-detail pictures from 1000steine from the "First True Harry Potter Pics!" threads: (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

express, set
(score: 2.603)

  To sell or to auction, that is the question.

Okay, so I listed 25 sets in market.buy-sell-trade last night. I also listed asking prices. When I stopped home for lunch today, I did a quick check of email and found that I have over 10 messages responding to my list of sets. As of now, I have (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

help, set
(score: 2.603)

  Re: Was I Psychic or What?

(...) Not bad Sean...who would have thought that Lego would put out a My own Train series, that Hogwarts would follow the style of....(actually M.O.T. and Hogwarts can be adapted to 9V...(well if you decided to remove the "decorator" wheels...) I'm (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

express, set
(score: 2.603)

  Re: Lets get a datsville castle going

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote in message news:slrn7uobdf.4qk....utk.edu... (...) powerful enough. So if (...) use to do the rendering it (...) Do you want to take a crack at some Datsville pics? The .pov files can be downloaded from (...) (25 years ago, 25-Sep-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 2.603)

  A use for TownJr

I'm not intending to open a can of worms here, but up until now I've remained silent on the TownJr. bashing. Here's the way I see it: I took the kids to TRU yesterday and picked up a couple of smaller sets. My 2 1/2 year old son is as fascinated (...) (25 years ago, 26-Sep-99, to lugnet.town)

help, set
(score: 2.603)

  I've been offered a pirated set described as...

I've been offered a pirated set described as : "6278 Indigo Island". a) Is this set the same as 6278 "Enchanted Island"? b) If it is, is it really a pirate set? c) If it is complete (Not MISB), is it worth ~$50? See the set on LUGNet (URL) via HUW (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.pirates)

help, set
(score: 2.603)

  Forestmen's Castle

I remember seeing a large Forestmen's set once when I was young, but I cannot find it pictured or listed anywhere that I have looked. I am not referring to the Camouflage Outpost, or the River Fortress. This set was larger. If anyone has any (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 2.603)

  Anyone who has #6429 Blaze Responder....HELP!

I found this set on a discount at a local retailer and I would buy it but I was wondering if the white stripes down the side of the hull are decals that I can add ( or leave off as I would like) or have they been screened onto the side? Thanks in (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.boats)

help, set
(score: 2.603)

  9377 set

Hello to anyone out there, I am interested in finding out about obtaining a 9377 set - The Temple of Doom. I understand this was released by DACTA and I am having a devil of a time locating even a catalog. Help me if you can. Thanks, Mark L (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.dacta, lugnet.adventurers)

help, set
(score: 2.603)

  Re: Contraption 2001 - MichLUG Space Colony Display a Sucess!

I just want to express my appreciation to MichLUG for proving to SF fen that LEGO really is still cool, even at our ages. I'm from Columbus (and a sort-of member of BLOC), I was at Contraption for the first time and stopped in the LEGO room several (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

express, set
(score: 2.603)

  Re: Somebody help.

(...) Well, I guess I was a little harsh, but I would say that soliticing advice about relationships from a group of strangers [1] on the net is dubious at best. Seems to me this is what fleshy friends are for. At worst I would deem it a pernicious (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 2.603)

  RE: 5VDC Voltage Regulation

-----Original Message----- From: Wes Matchett [SMTP:wes@augustschell.com] Sent: Monday, September 27, 1999 11:02 AM To: lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com Subject: 5VDC Voltage Regulation I'm in over my head with a project and need some help. I'm trying to (...) (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.602)

  New Extreme Team Sets?

I recently found at a store near me the following two Extreme Team sets. They don't seem to be in any of my S&H catalogs that I have, nor are they in the regular LEGO catalogs that come with new sets. I have thought that perhaps these are some type (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.town)

help, set
(score: 2.602)

  Re: Inventories

(...) onto the web to check the availability of a piece. Also, I program Access at work and have gotten somewhat respectable at it. If I could get some help in the data entry, I would love to try to write a front end that would be user friendly and (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.602)

  Mystery pieces ??

I have some pieces that I have been trawling through the instructions to find out where they come from. Could anyo kind soul out there help me to locate the numbers of the sets. 1 - 14 stud x 1 with curved groove on long face - I have six of them (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.602)

More:  Next Page >>