  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1761 – 1780 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Lego Mania Magazine

In lugnet.starwars, Terry Keller writes: Snip... (...) The way understand it is that TPM did set a record for non-holiday weekend sales. For example if TPM were released for Memorial day weekend then Monday's numbers would have been included as it (...) (25 years ago, 27-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 2.638)

  Re: Help ID piece

(...) I think the new Rock Raiders set, 4970 Crome Cursher, with the light unit has one (I know I put one on to try it out, so either it comes with one, or some recent set I have had one). Of course yours probably comes from somewhere else. (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.638)

  First BayLUG meeting deemed "a success"!

We met at the Fremont main public library in the Fukaya Room. This room was large, seats 96 folks, and we had (14) 2.5'x 5' tables set out for our use, whith lots of chairs. We had a bunch of power outlets on the walls, as well as in pockets in the (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

help, set
(score: 2.638)

  Re: Help! Pieces from Time Train!

(...) I'm looking for a lot of the white space panels from that set, so if everyone hates their set and wants to sell/trade me those pieces, I'm here to alleviate your hate...;-) -John (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.638)

  can someone help me with instructions or dat files of the tie fighter set?

can someone help me with instructions or dat files of the tie fighter set? i am planing to enter the starwars contest with a fleet of tie fighters (normal,bomber and others) based on this set. (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 2.638)

  Re: Help with 7151 Sith Infiltrator

(...) No, you didn't need to inform them of the 'proper' price. Just as they don't have to budge on a set that is mismarked too high. If the set is clearly priced (and there's no sign that someon relocated the price-tag from a different product), (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 2.638)

  Where can I get 4.5 volt tracks?

I have the 1985 7722 4.5v train set and some extra track. I'm brand spanking new to building LEGO trains, but after seeing some of the work from this group, I can not wait to get started. I want to start building my track inventory. Can anyone help (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 2.638)

  Re: missing pieces for Lego 6385 Please help

(...) Hi, Ruth! (...) Wow, what a great set. Lucky kid. :) (...) Hmm. Those roller doors are rare these days -- they haven't been produced at all in several years. Have you tried calling LEGO Consumer Affairs? They can sometimes replace lost pieces. (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.638)

  Re: I'm speechless...

Xpost and followup set to .debate, where this belongs. (...) Why of course. Mladen, you just don't get it, do you? We do know you as well as we can know you. You've been a part of this community for about a year now, if my memory serves me right. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

set, followup
(score: 2.638)

  Floor plan

Hi y’all! I was thinking that a basic floorplan of the next meeting posted on a page/section of the baylug site might not be such a bad idea. Here’s why. 1. Given the number of members showing up and knowing what they’ll bring, it would help with (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

help, set
(score: 2.638)

  Re: Sets vs. Parts

Bill Katz wrote in message ... (...) Small sets that don't have much more than 1 or 2 special parts (counting a mini-fig as 1 part here), probably will net close to the same amount of money either as a set or as pieces. One thing which might help (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

help, set
(score: 2.638)

  The first BAYLUG meet

And here are some of my lengthy views to add to the others: Good location. It was central enough for me and easy to get to. I like the access to the parking lot without having to wind through the whole library and get stuck in a back room somewhere. (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

help, set
(score: 2.638)

  Newbie/Other 3D Programs

Having just found this server yesterday night, I'm *overwhelmed* with the amount of information here! I picked up the whole PoVRay/Ldraw package a few years ago (I think....), and decided that PoV was not for me. I've since graduated to trueSpace (...) (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 2.638)

  Re: Help ID door pieces

The 720 Basic Building Set ((URL) two white sliding doors. From the LUGNET picture you can see one of them on the truck that appears just to the right of the "720" on the fron of the box. Mike - mike_walsh@mentorg.com (URL) Stembel wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.638)

  Big Shopping Report- Cool LEGO deals in Pickering, ON!

Mastermind New "Value Pack": <set:3409 Championship Challenge> and <set:6096 Bulls Attack> have been wrapped together in clear plastic and priced at $115. The price of buying the sets separately is $140. <set:8242 Slammer Turbo>, a "June 2001" (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on)

express, set
(score: 2.638)

  Re: LEGO Company announces poor performance in year 2000

(...) And I just want to add I like none of the new stuff at all... I don't like any of the studio line - way, WAY overpriced racers or race, bionicle, 95% of the life on mars - most of the sets were probably designed by people in a loony bin (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

express, set
(score: 2.637)

  Re: -z- Preview of Harry Potter -z-

Is it “9 sets” in total for the initial run, or are the “9 sets” slated to be spread out over the course of each movie? I'm assuming that all “9 sets” are for the *first* Harry Potter movie, But doesn’t this seem to be a bit excessive to you (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.town)

express, set
(score: 2.637)

  8480 Space Shuttle

Seeking advice for a novice 9YO Technic builder who already built Giant Model and Tread Trekker and just got 8480 Space Shuttle, eg: - How much time to build each model of the 8480 set? - Mistakes in printed instructions? - Tips? - Other models on (...) (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.build)

help, set
(score: 2.637)

  Re: Help ID door pieces

(...) I'm pretty convinced basic set 720 had them too. Cheers, Martyn (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.637)

  Re: New rubber tracks help

(...) Call the LEGO consumer affairs number 1-800-453-4677 and complain about them. They will send you a new set. I have done this twice with sets that have "bad" rubber tracks. There seems to be a quality control issue with these parts... DLC (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.637)

More:  Next Page >>