 Trains / 1334
1333  |  1335
Subject:
Where can I get 4.5 volt tracks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 28 May 1999 07:03:59 GMT

I have the 1985 7722 4.5v train set and some extra track.  I'm brand
spanking new to building LEGO trains, but after seeing some of the work
from this group, I can not wait to get started.  I want to start
building my track inventory.  Can anyone help me get my hands on some
extra track?

Thanks,

Dan