  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1761 – 1780 of about 99000.
Search took 0.05 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Unofficial Parts Path

Unofficial Parts Path Unofficial parts should not mixed with official part. Therefore the a quasi standard has been established as follow: Unofficial files should be stored in a directory structure like follows: <LDRAWDIR>/Unofficial/P (...) (15 years ago, 25-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)

header
(score: 0.976)

  Re: Smoke detectors

(...) You could make it into a motion detector for Halloween, set to go off when the pitter-patter of little ghost, princess, and devil footsteps gets close to the door. It may help shave down candy-related expenditures this year as they flee in a (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 0.976)

  Re: what is this folow up thingy?

(...) Anyone out there have MS Outlook Express and know how to set the Followup-To field? (...) I'm not positive, but I'm 99% sure that it's not what you want. It really should explicitly say Followup-To: somewhere. It's kind of obscure in Netscape (...) (26 years ago, 21-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express, set, followup
(score: 0.976)

  Beware: Lego's Turkey is a Turkey!!

I'm really mad at Lego right now! I just bought 10 sets of their seasonal set "Turkey" #10090 and what I got isn't what they pictured on their website! I feel cheated! If you go and look at the picture of the turkey you will see that the wings of (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 0.975)

  Re: compiling problems

(...) Rudolf, I'm not the one to answer your question, but I can tell you this: You need to provide the list of unresolved references before anyone can help you. Unresolved references are typically because not all files are identified in the (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

help, set
(score: 0.975)

  Re: Reply Posing Problem - User?

(...) Eric that's a great description of the process of posting and authentication... (and any newbies reading should pay attention if they're confused about how it works) ... but Tim's asking about why his posts break threading (they don't show up (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.admin.nntp)

outlook, header
(score: 0.975)

  Re: Americanized Emerald Night Full Train MOD/MOCs

(...) Some of the modifications I made was to fix some of the friction issues on the front and back trucks of the engine. When powered by the drive wheels with a Power Functions XL motor they are not that big of an issue. When the whole engine is (...) (13 years ago, 27-Oct-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

help
(score: 0.975)

  LNP Help

Hey, I am trying to get my computer to talk to 2 rcxs. I have the program and when I send ir messages to the RCX loaded with LegOS, it shows the IR port on. However I do not understand what the packets should look like with the intergrity layer. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

help, set, header
(score: 0.975)

  LEGO Fans to Help Build New Products

LEGO Fans to Help Build New Products Oct. 6, 2011 Danish toy manufacturer LEGO has rolled out an online ‘open innovation’ and crowd sourcing platform, through which consumers can submit and vote for their favourite new product ideas. Consumers who (...) (13 years ago, 6-Oct-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

help
(score: 0.975)

  Re: I want to put .dat files into SolidWorks

(...) Bram- Thank you very much for your explanation. I had only a vague comprehension of this concept, & you helped solidify it. (No pun intended!) Well, 3DWin is *supposed* to be able to take .DAT files & make .IGS files out of them. (URL) haven't (...) (13 years ago, 27-Oct-11, to lugnet.cad)

help
(score: 0.975)

  Re: I want to put .dat files into SolidWorks

(...) The modeling strategies for Solidworks and LDraw are fundamentally different: LDraw is based on triangle meshes, and Solidworks is based on constructive solid geometry. Going from CSG to mesh is easy, but going the other way requires some AI (...) (13 years ago, 26-Oct-11, to lugnet.cad)

help
(score: 0.975)

  Re: 8 new subgroups of lugnet.people (Kids, Teens, Adults, Singles, Couples, Parents, Support, LGBT)

While we're at it, I'd like to suggest a .people.bruce group: -> lugnet.people.bruce (group) All about LEGO® people who happen to be named Bruce: Myself, Bruce Lowell, Bruce Schlickbernd, and, in the spirit of the Monty Python sketch, anyone who (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

help, set
(score: 0.975)

  I need some 'modding' expertise

As many people know, the GMLTC is working on our largest project ever - a Lego version of the Plummer Building in Rochester, Minnesota. When we're done it should be about 7 feet tall, and use an estimated 50,000 bricks. Here's where I need some (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.975)

  just reposting this

I use Outlook Express 5 as my newsreader, how do I get it to put in the text from posts that I am replying to? For some reason I cant find it in where a sane person would put it. -- Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. who cant wait to get Linux on his new PC (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.test)

outlook, express
(score: 0.975)

  Re: Help needed: my custom beards

(...) I'm curious about the rapid prototyping. Little Armory (URL) made items in the past by hand making a master. But a new round of items is coming that I had suspected where being designed via some form of CAD and then mastered via something that (...) (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.build.minifigs, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.975)

  Re: Very Long super ramble...

Steve Bliss wrote in message ... (...) it (...) Suggestion to the web-tv users - if you're adding a short reply to a long message, in that case, you might want to put your reply up at the top of the message, instead of at the bottom, if that's (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

outlook, express, set
(score: 0.975)

  Re: Set 4518

-snip- (...) Tom, don't know if we can help you, Yvonne is in Eire(Ireland), while I come from New Zealand. So unless you are in one of these countries, then naming a local shop won't mean anything to you. Bye the way, I have posted an inventory to (...) (20 years ago, 15-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 0.974)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) That's not what's being debated here. The public display of sexual orientation is. There is a hugely vast difference between having an orgy in the nearest intersection and publicly acknowledging that your SO shops in the same section of the (...) (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.974)

  Re: What would it take?

No. TLC wants to make money. If a partnership with Microsoft (which as myself and obviously some others agree, is a vile and worthless armpit of a company) will help TLC, then they will form a partnership with Microsoft. If diversifying their (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

help, express, set
(score: 0.973)

  Re: how/where to post a set review?

(...) These links may help: (URL) (20 years ago, 9-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 0.973)

More:  Next Page >>