  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1641 – 1660 of about 99000.
Search took 0.04 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Who had the 5571 Inventory?

(...) Nope, not at all. But if someone has already DONE the inventory, why not share it? I'm putting up the inventories I do for sets I auction on my webpage. I'll also post them to this new inventory newsgroup that was created after I started a (...) (26 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

help, set
(score: 2.657)

  Re: Help needed!

(...) Marc, First of all, using IC, or probably any form of programming, takes patience. If you mess around with IC3.2 long enough, you will eventually get it to run. Try messing with port speeds, etc. There is nothing wrong with your Handy Board! (...) (26 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 2.657)

  Re: I need help with an auction

(...) Maybe you could state that a donation would be appreciated? I don't know if that would make a difference or not liability wise, but it sounds like it would. I know I would donate.I'm working on a FreeStyle sale that I keep telling my self (...) (26 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

help, set
(score: 2.657)

  Re: Harry Potter speculation

Actually, I think the Hogwarts Express is a VERY likely candidate for inclusion in the HP Lego series, but probably NOT as a 9v train line item. Think Time Twisters Twisted Time Train (6497) rather than true Lego 9v Train. Lego is thinking for sets (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

express, set
(score: 2.656)

  Thumbs up for walmart.com

Well, after a long and frustrating bout with the US Postal Service, I came to the conclusion that my package from Walmart.com (containing my wife's coveted Highway Construction Set for something approaching a reasonable price) is gone. Where, I have (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

express, set
(score: 2.656)

  Re: Is space property?

Hmm, I've been thinking about this issue since before Chris posted (look back and you'll find a thought exercise of mine dealing with someone living on property which is totally surrounded by someone else's property where that other person decides (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

express, set
(score: 2.656)

  Re: Semi-ADMIN: Pause Train Reference Improvement Work in Good Shape

(...) Not starting the argument, but if I ever say "could care less..." (which I try not to do, I'm on the "couldn't" side) you should tack on an implied "but not MUCH less!", please. (...) Two points, first, I bet I can motorize 2585 without making (...) (26 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 2.656)

  Re: NQC tutorial available

(...) Mark, I use your NQCCC exclusively to program my RCX. Your code templates and help system (especially the last edition!) are superb. I like your setup because it integrates all the necessary stuff right there and the help files are pretty good (...) (26 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.655)

  Re: Lugnet news server help (sorry)

Thanks a lot. I must have missed that message while I was away. "Jeff Van Winden" <jvwinden@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:HLztp7.o5@lugnet.com... (...) Express. (...) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

help, express
(score: 2.655)

  Re: True Love

(...) Once upon a time my SO enjoyed building with our boys when they were young. Now they have grown into scouts. He really enjoys poking fun at my love of Legos, but says I will have my own building room when we retire. And he says LUGNUT people (...) (26 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.655)

  Re: ICC11 setup help

Imagecraft has a HB library (written by Chuck McManis) that can be downloaded from their web site. This library makes it very easy to compile programs for the HB. download it and copy all the *.h files to the ICC INCLUDE directory copy libhb.a to (...) (26 years ago, 3-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 2.655)

  aquazone:please help

i am desperatly seeking instructions/inventories to the aquanauts crystal crawler, the small aquanaut ship with one fig (not the one with the canopy) and the aquanauts minifig set. (26 years ago, 4-Apr-99, to lugnet.build)

help, set
(score: 2.655)

  Re: GCC 2.8.1 for HC11

Curt, I can't help test with a miniboard, since I just have a handyboard ("just" have a handyboard?). But I'd be willing to give any help I can with the handyboard libs. I'm also a willing guinea pig for trying out your gcc-2.8.1 patch and README. (...) (26 years ago, 2-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 2.655)

  Help Please need help badly for school

Hi, I am new to this and am in need of some help ~ I have a project due in school that requires the use of a 6811 microprocessor ~ and controlled by assembly language ~ I have no problem with the hardware ~ the assembly langage ~ or the understaning (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 2.654)

  Re: LEGO Window & Door History - Part 3

(...) That's not entirely true. I HELP with the LUGNET/Pause database. I scour through old scans of different brochures, both those I own and those from the 'net. I dig through folks' reference web sites, all in the attempt to get the data on Pause (...) (26 years ago, 1-Apr-99, to lugnet.build)

help, set
(score: 2.654)

  Question for the European AFOL's

Greetings all! Has anyone seen the Town/Space Port set #6461 Surveillance Chopper around? I haven't had any luck in my area, and it doesn't appear to be available in the US. In addition, does anybody have any comments/suggestions about Legoland (...) (26 years ago, 1-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.654)

  Re: Part Tracker news

[Added lugnet.cad.dev to Newsgroups list, with followups set to lugnet.cad.dev] (...) I can offer a temporary or permanent safe-haven if you need to move anything quickly, and I can take and apply any periodic updates you'd have; I can't offer (...) (26 years ago, 3-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 2.654)

  Re: Model Team scale Lamborghini Diablo 6.0

Hi Bram, (...) That sounds like a similar way like lugnet's mosaic maker? It seems to be a good way to get the scale down to the model size. I always did it by inspiration and, even more important, the size of important pieces for the model. For (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.build)

express, set
(score: 2.654)

  IR transmission from legOS?

Hi, I built and installed legOS a couple of days ago, and I have successfully compiled, downloaded and executed some of the demos, as well as some code I wrote myself. But now I've come across a problem: I can't seem to transmit data via IR from the (...) (26 years ago, 1-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.653)

  IR transmission from legOS?

Hi, I built and installed legOS a couple of days ago, and I have successfully compiled, downloaded and executed some of the demos, as well as some code I wrote myself. But now I've come across a problem: I can't seem to transmit data via IR from the (...) (26 years ago, 1-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.653)

More:  Next Page >>