  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1481 – 1500 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Proper place to post US S@H Phone Specials

Todd Lehman wrote: <moderated technical difficulties> This is your server and you have the source. Why do it the conventional way? Instead of mailing the proposed article, save it on the server. Moderator then periodically uses the web interface to (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 2.679)

  Re: Help with cables

milind, To check your phone cord, hold the ends together so that the wires are away from each other. Look through the clear connector. The wire colors should line up in this orientation. There is a little more to the DB-25 issue. "Null modem" vs. (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 2.679)

  Give a MiniFig a Hand

I have a Blacktron set that I obtained through an auction that is in wonderful shape, with one exception... one of the minifigs is missing a hand :( Would anyone have a black hand to sell me so that I can make my poor minifig whole again? Do Minifig (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.679)

  Re: sensors input

michael, The parallel combination of resistors is the recprical of the sum of their recpricol values. Req = 1 / ( 1/R1 + 1/R2 + 1/R3 + ...) Your 16 LED resistors combine to make Req = 1/( 16 x (1/82)) = 5.125 ohms. So your LEDs are drawing just (...) (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 2.679)

  Re: Uselessness of .debate

(...) I agree, I'd be sad to see it go. But what I'm really sad is that as far as I'm concerned, it's gone now. A year ago I really enjoyed .debate. The past few months, the time for a thread to deteriorate into one of the two recurring shouting (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, set
(score: 2.679)

  Re: Impeachment

Jim, I do find your argument fairly convincing, at least in the abstract. We shouldn't lie under oath. We should be punished for lying under oath. That assumption should hold. (...) I guess this is a point where we disagree. I would argue based on (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 2.678)

  Re: fetchbot....

(...) A top shot without the RCX would show the three motors, all at the same height and all axes in parallel with the main axle. I found a photo that I didn't use on the pages, but that might help. (I'd take more, but I took the model apart (...) (26 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.678)

  A few 1.99 bugs and suggestions

1. When opening a file, if any sub parts are not found (the program alerts to this and offers a "Yes/No" dialog) and the file is opened anyway, clicking on the "Unknown" element will cause a Protection Fault Error: MLCAD caused an exception 10H in (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

set, header
(score: 2.678)

  Trains

Dear Lego, Please stop making such ugly and unrealistic train sets. I know that you are trying to increase the playability of these sets but I don't see why realism has to suffer. 4561 is the worst example, it could have been so much better. Things (...) (26 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

help, set
(score: 2.678)

  RCX program editors

Hi guys, I've been using an RCX programable brick lately, and maybe the worst part of it is the program editor made available by the RIS kit. I've looked on the web, and have found a number of alternative. If you don't mind, I call for your help to (...) (26 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.678)

  Cybermaster - set contents + links?

I seem to remember seeing a list of the parts in the Cybermaster set on the web somewhere - anyone know where? Any other useful links to Cybermaster - I could not find many sites with info about it. Thanks for any help anyone can give, Regards, Alan (...) (26 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.678)

  Re: Help?

(...) Yeah, I just ordered mine yesterday. I've been eyeballing this set for awhile, but when I read about the (rumored) impending demise of much of the train line up I thought this was a good time to act. (...) Linc Smith wrote in message ... (...) (...) (26 years ago, 23-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.678)

  Re: Proper place to post US S@H Phone Specials

(...) I've always equated LSAHS = LEGO Shop At Home Service because of the official name being "Shop At Home Service" as shown on the catalogs that come in themail. (...) Mmm, interesting. What goes in front of .lsah.specials? A (...) (26 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 2.678)

  Re: Official and Unofficial theme categories

A lot of what you guys are talking about goes right over my head as I'm not as familiar with set numbers vs. content as you all seem to be, but I've got some input "from a lowly user": I am an avid boater and SCUBA diver, I also like LEGO and (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

help, set
(score: 2.678)

  Re: Please don't solicit people that report sales

Will Hess wrote in message ... . (...) I disagree. I live in Idaho and the Loc. group gets no traffic, for good reasons, we are few and far between. There are many people that live in places where there are not many LUGNETER's and the local groups (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

set, header
(score: 2.677)

  Re: Official and Unofficial theme categories

(...) :-) (...) I know you said you made this up for the sake of an example, but Nik and I got in a row about this last night so I thought I'd share. I have to credit him for making me scan all the sets and their figs. There don't actually seem to (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

help, set
(score: 2.677)

  GardenSLUG

Hi everyone, We have a young LEGO User's Group centered on the New Jersey area, with members out of PA and NY so far. You may remember the announcements from last summer when we were forming. We're planning a meeting for early 2001 and I wanted to (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.de, lugnet.loc.us.pa)

set, followup
(score: 2.677)

  Re: High Speed Trains-Photogallery Link-LEGO Acela v.1

(...) This is not a problem. I have searched the web and found many ICE 3 photos, as well as many good photos of high-speed trains around the world. (...) No, I didn't get it. Sorry. It has been far too many years since I used German successfully. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 2.677)

  Element search with fuzzy categories

OK, here's the fuzzy element search thingie I was mentioning earlier tonight. It's ugly, it doesn't contain all possible information, and it's just a proof-of-concept toy -- but it's kinda actually helpful, and its results are sometimes surprising (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

help, set
(score: 2.677)

  Re: Mindstorm Robotwars style competition in Southern California/Los Angesles area?

(...) I believe that if you use more motors driving the same wheel, you will obtain more torque/speed/acceler...ion/power. I liked the idea of divisions based on number of Motors and Max Absolute Weight instead of based on set usage. It would be too (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.677)

More:  Next Page >>