 Local / Canada / 20
Re: Help?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 02:03:47 GMT

Jesse Long wrote in message ...

Rumor has it that Canada's S@H still has some 4555's (Freight Loading
Station) left, but you have to have a Canadian address for shipping.  Is
this true, and if so, can someone help me get one?

Yeah, I just ordered mine yesterday.  I've been eyeballing this set for
awhile, but when I read about the (rumored) impending demise of much of the
train line up I thought this was a good time to act.

Linc Smith wrote in message ...
Any one is welcome to contact me for getting them Canadian S@H items.  I am
looking for a similar relationship with an American, so things would work
out nicely.

I'd be willing as well.  I figure I could try to get a few bucks, but I'd
much rather have a US counter-part that would be willing to help me out when
the need arises.  Of course Linc replied earlier so contact him, I'll handle
the overflow ;-)

Tony