 Local / Canada / 17
Re: Help?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 22:34:43 GMT

Any one is welcome to contact me for getting them Canadian S@H items.  I am
looking for a similar relationship with an American, so things would work
out nicely.

LINC

Jesse Long wrote in message ...
Hi--

Rumor has it that Canada's S@H still has some 4555's (Freight Loading
Station) left, but you have to have a Canadian address for shipping.  Is
this true, and if so, can someone help me get one?

Thanks,

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?