  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1341 – 1360 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Some Weird Action Team turns 4 years old!

(...) About my last post... Yeah, I didn't really think it through and I was having a bad day. After I saw that nobody posted, I was a little peeved and wrote what I wrote. However, your comment isn't appreciated by anyone and did no good (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)

help, express
(score: 2.711)

  For some Lego is a religous experience. (Was: Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community)

A better question would be, why do people come (...) got (...) Well, I discuss religion with respect to Legos because my spiritual relationship to Christ is the focus of my life and EVERYTHING else is secondary. If it were possible I wouldnt take a (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

help, express
(score: 2.710)

  Re: jump.cgi

(...) OK, that makes sense. It's only accessing one server there once the image is cached, and then it gives you a large image file. (...) That's totally bizarre too. Another redirection script on a completely different site, presumably doing (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, header
(score: 2.710)

  Set Inventory Question

Hi, If this is the wrong forum for this question, I'd be happy to redirect it, if you will give me some pointers on where it should go. After looking over the forums I knew about, this one seemed most appropriate for this question. If I made a bad (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.reviews)

help, set
(score: 2.710)

  Re: Zeller's 50% off clearance toys

(...) LEGO has cut back on the number of 4561s in stores and has started calling it a S@H exclusive on their website. This may put it in the category of discontinued, after a lifespan of a few months around Christmas. If you can find a $75 Railway (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

express, set
(score: 2.710)

  4561 is a pretty good deal, considering the parts in it.

I was thinking about the price of the Railway Express. Was it really worth $159 CAN, as it is in the catalogues? You really just have to look at the parts in it- A speed regulator, Lego sells these for $55.00 Sixteen curved rails, which would cost (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 2.709)

  HELP please!

I have two white sliding doors with 4 pieces of red track, anybody have an idea what set(s) they came with??????? Thanks Dave (26 years ago, 4-Oct-98, to lugnet.build)

help, set
(score: 2.707)

  Re: La belle province

(...) No oppressed socially, but politically. Our rights as humans are well respected, if that's what you mean. No problem there. (...) Yep, that's 100% true. We don't consider ourselves as martyrs. We are pretty happy about our situation, even if (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, express
(score: 2.707)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update!

We-ellll.... ok, I'll admit it. I took the nearly-useless Throwbot shooter arms and cut them off near the ball-joint (where there's a technic axle shape) This allows them to be set into anything that can accept a technic axle. I also cut those (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

express, set
(score: 2.707)

  Re: Set Inventory Question

You can also use the following techniques for tracking down part numbers: 1) Look at previously submitted inventories. 2) Install LDraw and all of the official parts releases. Use makelist to generate a parts catalog. 3) To help you with the whole (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.reviews)

help, set
(score: 2.707)

  Re: FOTY - Xmas in July

(...) These are rather sweeping statements. I find them to be an interesting contrast to something else you posted recently" "Yup. People who put down other people for their interests are just trying to boost their own egos by putting down those of (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

express, set
(score: 2.705)

  finding parts for Handy Board

Hi all, I have just got a set of blank P.C.B's from Douglas electronics and now trying to get all the parts togrther to build the Handy Board. I have managed to find all the parts from R.S. components and Farnell Electronics except for the 32Kbit (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 2.705)

  Re: www.lugnet.com

(...) Well, that will depend mostly on snail mail (of all things :-) The houses -- and all things that interact with the website where it automagically knows who you are via stored identity -- for advanced interactive/configurable stuff -- are (...) (26 years ago, 3-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.705)

  Re: Ldlite 1.0 delayed

(...) Sweet! I had thought of doing something like this but wasn't sure if it would be feasible. Now if I understand correctly when you run something like X-win32 the machine doing most of the work is the Linux box, right? The PC is mainly just (...) (26 years ago, 3-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

help, set
(score: 2.704)

  FS: 6979 Interstellar Starfighter

I have 2 of set #6979 Interstellar Starfighter, new-in-box, available for $39.00. This price includes shipping within the United States. Also, I am very interested in getting set inventory information. If you have compiled inventories of 2161, 6190, (...) (26 years ago, 27-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.704)

  c++ classes

Dear legOSers, I have written a set of c++ classes for manipulating sensors and motors within legOS. The classes include: A) Sensor, a base class for accessing sensors B) LightSensor, derived from Sensor, but uses the LIGHT function to get values C) (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

set, header
(score: 2.704)

  (canceled)

set, followup
(score: 2.703)

  Re: Something different

"Paul Rutenberg" <Paul_germany@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G28ABo.8FJ@lugnet.com... (...) Model Team newsgroup is here: (URL) followup to this message is set to lugnet.modelteam ... (...) throwing (...) these as (...) writing (...) click on (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

set, followup
(score: 2.703)

  Re: New Hope Valley Railway Event

"James Beerman" <jtbeerm@ibm.net> wrote in message news:FyKA15.GxH@lugnet.com... (...) this (...) Excellent - when I hear back from NHVRY and how much space we have we'll make a decision on whether to use your tables or the ones from my office. Do (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

express, set
(score: 2.703)

  UK Kellogs sets identified

I received the 3 Kellogg's Cornflakes promotional sets today. Their set numbers are: 3054 Go-Cart, same as 6400 but in different colours 3055 Adventurers car-thingy 3056 Technic motorcycle (3054/56 may be the other way round, I only had a quick (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.announce)

help, set
(score: 2.703)

More:  Next Page >>