 Trains / 7721
Re: Something different
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 20:12:59 GMT

"Paul Rutenberg" <Paul_germany@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:G28ABo.8FJ@lugnet.com...
Hi everybody
didn't know where to post this, as there is no Model Team Forum,

Model Team newsgroup is here:
http://news.lugnet.com/modelteam/
The followup to this message is set to lugnet.modelteam ...

but before you
go off on me check following link, even though i am a 6 wide man, i am • throwing
oil in the fire for 8 wides or more, i think you guys will appreciate • these as
i did when i saw them, they where built by one of our german lego forum
members, he lives about 30 miles east of Stuttgart, sorry that all the • writing
is in German, Lar should fun with that, but just follow the arrows and • click on
the pics to see them bigger, no language needed to do that. If after • looking at
this you wish to go off on me for posting it here, please do, i'll • survive.

http://www.1000steine.de/modelteam/burki/index.html

There are some amazing models! I especially like the dumper and this truck:
http://www.1000steine.de/gallery/g37/1.htm

--
Frank Buiting

Visit the LEGO Lexicon: http://members.chello.nl/~f.buiting/lego/