 Trains / 7717
7716  |  7718
Subject:
Something different
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 19:04:36 GMT

Hi everybody
didn't know where to post this, as there is no Model Team Forum, but before you
go off on me check following link, even though i am a 6 wide man, i am throwing
oil in the fire for 8 wides or more, i think you guys will appreciate these as
i did when i saw them, they where built by one of our german lego forum
members, he lives about 30 miles east of Stuttgart, sorry that all the writing
is in German, Lar should fun with that, but just follow the arrows and click on
the pics to see them bigger, no language needed to do that. If after looking at
this you wish to go off on me for posting it here, please do, i'll survive.

http://www.1000steine.de/modelteam/burki/index.html

Thanks
Paul