 Announcements / 69
68  |  70
Subject:
UK Kellogs sets identified
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 12:38:24 GMT

I received the 3 Kellogg's Cornflakes promotional sets today. Their set
numbers are:

3054 Go-Cart, same as 6400 but in different colours
3055 Adventurers car-thingy
3056 Technic motorcycle

(3054/56 may be the other way round, I only had a quick glance before I left
for work today)

They come in standard-size small boxes and are likely to be highly sought
after in years to come, so if you are thinking of getting some, team up with
a UK LUGNetter sooner rather than later: the special packs with the tokens
on are only available until December. I already have a cupboard full of 7Kg
of the stuff (which no-one in my household likes) so hopefully others can
help you get them!

Rough pictures can be found now at my web page, and I should get decent
scans of the instruction pictures uploaded later today.

--
Huw Millington
http://www.pncl.co.uk/~huw/lego - Home of the promotional LEGO set guide