  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 2881 – 2900 of 3230.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: GMLTC shirt sighting...

(...) WOW! So close and yet so far, if I had recognized it was you, I would of tried harder to get to you! O'well maybe next time man! :) Robin W. GFLTC PS Are you still in Florida and if you are, will you still be here in two weeks? (GATS Show in (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

gmltc
(score: 0.214)

  Re: GMLTC shirt sighting...

(...) Wrong park. (1) The theme at the park *I* was at was probably "I am what I YAM, and I YAM an AFOL..." since the toonish part is mostly Popeye and DudlyDoRight themed... Either that or "Oh, the AFOLs you will see" since the other kiddie area is (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

gmltc
(score: 0.214)

  Re: GMLTC shirt sighting...

Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:FMCrt9.E7F@lugnet.com... (...) ground. (...) window (...) Intended to mean something?..:-) Selçuk (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

gmltc
(score: 0.214)

  Re: How to bid

(...) ^^ I think you mean IN rather than ON, as I didn't think Pat was selling an auction, per se. That aside, I think the way to go is find the posts, read Pat's email address, and send Pat mail with your bid. That's typically how one bids in an (...) (26 years ago, 22-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

teaser
(score: 0.214)

  Re: GMLTC shirt sighting...

LOL You had a close encounter with the great Larry! (everybody sing: It's a small world after all...;-) -John (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

gmltc
(score: 0.214)

  Re: PNLTC layout

(...) Looks great! I especially like the showcase idea! Explain now, do these trains come out and run on the layout, or are they show pieces? Also, is that a new logo? You guys need shirts, we need to talk;-) -John GMLTC (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.214)

  Re: Has the world gone mad?!?

I saw the same thing and decided enough was enough. I found who was in charge and told them about it. Her reply was that the judges don't know all the sets available currently. I offered to judge the following year and then I told her that if it was (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.loc.us.tn.mem, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tn)

gmltc
(score: 0.214)

  Lures of 6,8 wide (was Re: 4561 sale at kbkids)

(...) lol, don't be so sure;-) If you saw Bill Toenjes' latest 6 wide fire truck, you would forsake 4 wide forever. His stuff is wonderful, although AFAIK he doesn't have any pics posted anywhere at the moment... except this nugget: (URL) It's a (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.214)

  Re: Coal Process Plant

(...) I'm betting 2finger/3finger 1x2 plate hinges. One cross brace seems in front of the other. The way I did the GMLTC coaling station uses those bracing rods (in red in the newer shuttle pad) for this. (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.213)

  Re: Dimensions of a SD40 and GP35

(...) You only think that way because you've been hanging around with the GMLTC lately... (ducking and running!) :-) JohnG (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.213)

  Re: Lego: Toy of the Century! (according to Fortune)

That would be Conan (don't know his last name, but Larry P. does). He has 2.3 million. He is a member of GMLTC, but doesn't participate in LUGNET. But his collection is of rather recent vintage, if memory serves me correctly. In the number 2 spot (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 0.213)

  Re: Household uses for LEGO

(...) Duh, I forgot! GMLTC has a jig for module building too. It's so simple, it hardly deserves the name. Basically it's a 2x8 (or 10, I forget which) with a handle to get the column spacing right. Thanks for reminding me. I think it was made for (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

gmltc
(score: 0.213)

  Re: Lego: Toy of the Century! (according to Fortune)

(...) The 2.3 million number is an estimate, but the people who did the estimating are several current and former LEGO 'Model Shop' employees - the people that work on the big creations you see at LEGOLAND parks, Imagination Centers, etc... So, they (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 0.213)

  Re: Remote Switches & GMLTC main lines

(...) was (...) *big snip* (...) for (...) either (...) Mike, I of the motorized remote switch camp. You make valid points on the merits of effective low cost pneumatic solutions, but my newer Technic motors haven't burned out yet, like the old (...) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.213)

  Re: Remote Switches & GMLTC main lines

(...) Depends who you ask :) I looked over the designs by Ben Fleskes (air) and Leo Dorst (motor), and took what I thought was the best of both worlds. I have a writeup, but not good pictures, at: (URL) have links to their designs, but Leo's link is (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.213)

  Remote Switches & GMLTC main lines

I am trying to get all the particulars worked out for my train station and was wondering a couple of things. #1: On the two mainlines the GMLTC uses, is one designated freight and one passenger? I am curious, since I can't see how to (easily) get (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.213)

  Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)

FUT off-topic.debate (...) So did everyone else, there wasn't one. I don't know if you've run the numbers, but phone calls cost money to Paul. Every call means time he has to spend on the phone, and that's time that he isn't waiting on customers. He (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

gmltc
(score: 0.213)

  Re: Remote Switches & GMLTC main lines

John N already answered but I will butt in too.. (...) I'm gonna go with "no". I know John said "yes" but from what I saw when running at shows, it was whatever people felt like running. The station in the corner doesn't really have a lot of (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.212)

  Re: Remote Switches & GMLTC main lines

(...) Yes. The third is a short mining loop in the quarry. (...) The passenger line runs along the outside of the layout. This leaves the freight line on the inside and able to freely access the roundhouse and freight yard. (...) Well, it's not (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.212)

  Technic/Expert Builder Auction Teaser

Well finally! We have built enough sets to start the TECHNIC Auction. Following is a partial list of TECHNIC/ Expert Builder sets that will be in this auction. I'm going to start the auction in the next day or so and will be adding new sets as I (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

teaser
(score: 0.212)

More:  Next Page >>