 Off-Topic / Fun / 3609
Re: Household uses for LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 16:02:14 GMT

Mike Poindexter wrote:

I made a jig to help speed up the building of my modules.  It would slide into
place around one tower of 2x2 bricks and have a notch for the next tower.  It
would slip out very easily and had tiles on the bottom to allow it to slide
over the studs on the base plates.

Duh, I forgot! GMLTC has a jig for module building too. It's so simple,
it hardly deserves the name. Basically it's a 2x8 (or 10, I forget
which) with a handle to get the column spacing right. Thanks for
reminding me.

I think it was made for John Neal because he couldn't get the spacing
right.