 Off-Topic / Fun / 3598
3597  |  3599
Subject:
Household uses for LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 02:18:46 GMT

Several years ago we bought a new phone for the desk.  However, we didn't like
the phone sitting flat and needed an angled base.  An 8x16 plate of blue
bricks and low slopes worked perfectly.  Its still in use (and I certainly
don't miss the blue bricks).

So I was wondering if anyone else has used LEGO elements to build anything that
has become a household fixture.