 Trains / 3025
Re: GMLTC shirt sighting...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 02:29:30 GMT

Yes, I indeed was at IoA on Saturday and I WAS riding DD. 1 fire, 3 ice
reps. And let me tell you when I am doing reps you better stand back
because I trample little old ladies that get between me and getting back
in line again. DD rocks, that coaster is awesome. Hulk is no slouch
either, but it sure boxes your ears up, mine are still sore just from
two front car reps.

Sorry I missed you, Robin!

WOW! So close and yet so far, if I had recognized it was you, I would of tried
harder to get to you! O'well maybe next time man! :)

Robin W.
GFLTC

PS Are you still in Florida and if you are, will you still be here in two
weeks? (GATS Show in Tampa 19th & 20th)

1 - although I WAS at LIC Disney Village on Friday afternoon. No 2000
sets as of then.

PPS I also went to the LEGO Store at Disney and didn’t see any 2000 sets. But
I did find a 4x3 gray train window frame near the play area on the ground. Do
you think they put a train set in to the mix? I must confess, I looked in
every bin for more train parts with no success. But I did snag the one piece.
I’m a bad boy;)