 Trains / 3066
Re: GMLTC shirt sighting...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 15:50:49 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

John Neal wrote:

BTW if anyone else wants to be spotted in an official, embroidered GMLTC white
polo shirt, I have a few remaining in various sizes.  $25 plus shipping.  LMK...

These are not the usual cheezy shirts either. Very solid shirt with
thickweight cotton. If it was a name brand you'd be paying 40-50 for the
shirt, unembroidered. I have two. Recommended.

Are these 100% cotton?  Do they have gathered sleeves or waist?

Chris