  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 2121 – 2140 of 3230.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: web site - member info, logo

(...) I know it's pricier but I vote in favor of collared shirts. I can wear collared shirts to clients (if they are casual dress clients) but not T shirts... They also look a lot sharper at shows than T shirts. What do other people think? ++Lar (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

gmltc
(score: 0.281)

  Re: PNLTC at Legoland, CA

(...) "Best layout ever"? That's a pretty bold statement, considering the quality of layouts you've done in the past! I'm really looking forward to this - I've already got my reservations! JohnG, GMLTC (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.281)

  Re: Not My Own Train

In lugnet.trains, Richard W. Schamus writes: <snipped insights> (...) Hopefully sets like the new Sopwith Camel sell well enough to convince LEGO that there is a market for high quality, highly detailed sets. And I would guess they're also watching (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.281)

  PNLTC at Legoland, CA

We are proud to announce that PNLTC will be setting up their best layout ever at Legoland, CA on Aug 4 & 5 (Sat/Sun). Many of the members will be there and we invite everyone to come down and check it out! The current plan is to be located on the (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains) !!

gmltc
(score: 0.281)

  Re: Bridge Building Questions

"John Gerlach" <john.gerlach@bestbu...om.nospam> wrote in message news:GCo6oJ.5v5@lugnet.com... <snip> The GMLTC had a bascule bridge on our last layout: (...) </snip> That's a very unusual design for bridge.... Is it modelled after an existing (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.280)

  Re: Subway photos

(...) Ooh, yeah, we at the GMLTC are right in the middle of building our subway, as am I with my home layout:-) -John (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.280)

  Re: Table Legs (was Re: Bridge & ideas (for GEMTS 2001))

(...) Ahem, well, okay then:-) First off, I will say that there is no current "standard". The GMLTC used 30"x45" tables for our last layout (actually just a skosh longer on each dimension to avoid module buckling). This size is convenient because (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 0.280)

  Re: My first visit to LIC

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Lill writes: <snip> (...) I can totally agree with this. When I first started at the Mall of America LEGO Imagination Center in August of 1992, it was the greatest place in the world to me. I just worked there part time, (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

gmltc
(score: 0.280)

  Re: My first visit to LIC

(...) Speaking as a former LIC employee (at the Mall of America store) the way it was described to us is that the LIC is NOT trying to "compete" with other retailers (Target, Wal-Mart, Toys 'r' Us, etc...) Those companies sell more LEGO product in a (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 0.280)

  Re: Bridge Building Questions

(...) We found a picture in a book on bridges. There was only the one picture, in the 'down' position. We took a pencil and drew arcs on the picture (from all the pivot points) to figure out how all the moving pieces worked. It was a very popular (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.280)

  The Bloodstone Inn

You're all probably sick of all this by now (I lost count of exactly how many inn updates I posted long ago...). BUT I have updated my inn page, with some new pictures that demonstrate how the inn separates; and anyhow, I think my inn deserves a (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.castle) !

teaser
(score: 0.279)

  Re: SW-something switcher

(...) Hey Lar, maybe I'll have Rickey and his exact-o knife have a looksie at the problem;-) <inside GMLTC joke> -John (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

gmltc
(score: 0.279)

  Re: Bridge Building Questions

(...) The GMLTC had a bascule bridge on our last layout: (URL) is a vertical lift bridge behind it, but that one didn't work very well... :-( ) I don't have a picture of the bascule in the 'up' position, but I can explain it pretty easily. Pivot (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.279)

  Re: Bridge Building Questions

(...) Hmm...lift bridges that I know of: Mine Ben Fleskes GMLTC(?) I am sure other people have made lift bridges, which are far easier than a draw bridge in Lego. (at least, I think they are easier...I haven't built a draw bridge). Fixed bridges (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.279)

  Re: Preview of My Castleworld Site

This is the perfect 'LEGO-Teaser-Trailer' that I have ever seen... Now I sit in agony until I can see more.... EC (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 0.278)

  Re: Kidvention in 2001?

(...) Kidvention was in mid-July last year and was the special "LEGO-Maniac" week. In addition to the usual LEGOland fun, those who signed up for the special Kidvention pass were allowed to go to a special area where LEGO was previewing yet-to-be (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.legoland)

gmltc
(score: 0.278)

  12,000 NEW parts added to Brickmania store

Starting on my spring cleaning, I've posted 12,000+ new parts to my Brickbay store: (URL) this time are large quantities of technic parts, "thin wall" panels, small modified plates and bricks (including headlight bricks), etc. There is also a large (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

gmltc
(score: 0.277)

  Re: Pic: New Green Building

(...) Because he has been shot down every time he approaches the GMLTC with a new building he has created. He figures that if he can get enough people to voice an opinion (preferably *his* opinion!) that the GMLTC will suddenly cave in and welcome (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 0.277)

  Re: Get-Together on April 28th in Southern California

In lugnet.people, Tim Courtney writes: <snip "how to link up" ideas> Ask John Neal about those shirts, he may still have some left! I gave all the leftovers back to him. Prio mail needed to get one at this point. I will be wearing my brand spanking (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.legoland)

gmltc
(score: 0.277)

  Re: Pic: New Green Building

(...) Hey Scott- Let me just jump in here and say that the GMLTC is unique in a few ways. First, since we are solid modules of bricks, everything must have an exact place, and usually that will not change for the life of the layout. The GFLTC and (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 0.277)

More:  Next Page >>