 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10712
10711  |  10713
Subject:
12,000 NEW parts added to Brickmania store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 16:51:44 GMT

Starting on my spring cleaning, I've posted 12,000+ new parts to my Brickbay
store:

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=brickmania

Included this time are large quantities of technic parts, "thin wall" panels,
small modified plates and bricks (including headlight bricks), etc.  There is
also a large amount of theme-specific parts from Castle, Town and Adventurers
sets parted out over the winter.

I have several hundred thousand additional new parts yet to sort/post and will
continue to do so as time permits.  Also watch out for my next round of custom
model kits to be released in the next couple of months.  Most of my previous
offerings are still available and can also be found in the "Sets" part of my
Brickbay store (along with a few MISB official sets to benefit the GMLTC).
My custom model kits can also be viewed on my website:

http://www.brickmania.com

Thanks for your support and take care!

Dan