 Trains / 11154
Re: Subway photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 00:39:53 GMT

Jake McKee wrote:

A while back, someone had asked about getting subway photos for a project
they were working on.

I have been taking the digital camera to work to photograph the subway stops
and some of the trains. I am going to try to get some interior shots of some
of the cars this weekend.

Would anyone be interested in seeing these?

Ooh, yeah, we at the GMLTC are right in the middle of building our subway, as
am I with my home layout:-)

-John

If so, I can post them.

Let me know.