  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 61 – 80 of about 17000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  (canceled)

ethnic
(score: 1.637)

  Re: who's feelin the black pack?

(...) Nonsense! They clearly represent indivual characters. Whether they represent the races of the actors who portray those characters is debatable. The most consistent thing (with the LEGO yellow is neutral assumption) would be to release Mace and (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

ethnic
(score: 1.636)

  Re: What would a kid think? (Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego)

(...) It's a cultural thing completely. We don't have any racist issues in our entire history (yes, there is some religious and ethnic discrimination from time to time, but not any related to skin color) so both race discrimination and political (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

ethnic
(score: 1.635)

  Duplo ethnic people at S@H

Tom Stangl wrote in message <39C91BB8.B2628D56@n...pe.com>... (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.duplo)

ethnic
(score: 1.632)

  Re: Duplo ethnic people at S@H

I looked at this site also, great discount. How did you know the name of the sets 5089, 5090, 5091, 5029? I looked in the set database & they are all called "Family" (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.duplo)

ethnic
(score: 1.631)

  Re: the best laid plans of mice and men

(...) are, (...) My reply to Todd was an attempt to change the situation. Just because it was not the sort of change you seek it does not mean I am wrong (or correct). (...) my (...) jokes. I could claim that you assuming (correctly) that I was a (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

ethnic
(score: 1.629)

  Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, John DiRienzo writes: First off, I just want to say I apologize to John, I think I misunderstood a lot from here, and we had our own disagreements elsewhere. I sincerely apologize to you Johm, and everyone here, for being (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

ethnic
(score: 1.628)

  Re: rapid river village at TRU

(...) I haven't hit any of the local TRUs in a few weeks (trying to economize until I get a new job), but the last time I saw any in the Sunnyvale, SJ Winchester, or SJ Blossom Hill stores was in July. If there's some part peculiar to that set that (...) (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

ethnic
(score: 1.626)

  Re: Interim Trip Report - Part 2

From: "Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> Subject: Re: Interim Trip Report - Part 2 Date: Monday, December 11, 2000 12:17 PM Back on line from over the weekend... <snip> Wow, you sure know how to pack your days. It sounds like your store-haunting (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

ethnic
(score: 1.613)

  Re: Harry P. Movie Trailer / Hogwarts Express Train

(...) Just to let you know, you have an interesting view point. I am clearly not a big fan of Belville (I guess its a girl thing...hmmm..????) I do have some Paradisa sets...I really like the contrast in colours versus the usually normal town sets. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

ethnic
(score: 1.597)

  Re: Calling it Quits

(...) Yea, and racial and ethnic jokes are funny too... I'm not saying that we should eliminate humor and jokes (I'm not even truly convinced that all racial and ethnic jokes are absolutely bad). Some folks have compared the jokes to various other (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

ethnic
(score: 1.596)

  Re: Essential nature of mankind

(...) Daniel: In the spirit of avoiding sweeping generalizations that due a disservice to one's arguments, I believe that your statements above need clarification. I'll not excuse the atrocities committed in the name of religion, but a great deal (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

ethnic
(score: 1.592)

  Re: A question of remembrance...

(...) I believe that an omission is a lie. So, to omit the whole history of the Holocaust and focus only on one group of people that suffered and died, and to repeat and repeat only that part of the history (allowing the other stats to be obscured) (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

ethnic
(score: 1.588)

  Inter-racial, Inter-religious, Inter-national relationships

...I'd be intereted to hear what people's opinions about inter-racial (inter-ethnic?), inter-religious and inter-national (i.e. people from different countries) relationships. With today's internet as well as world-wide transportation, I'm assuming (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

ethnic
(score: 1.587)

  Re: A question of remembrance...

(...) Spoken like a ture Zionist once more. Don't be a puppet, Larry. (...) Didn't say you were a Zionist, but you are speaking for them. The Israelis stand against basic human rights, the same rights that Americans fought for against the British (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

ethnic
(score: 1.586)

  Re: A question of remembrance...

(...) Why make my statement sound so far fetched? Is it any more or less valid than the British finally pulling out of India? With regard to Israel, I wouldn't call my statement a generalization. The specific fact remains that the European Jews ran (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

ethnic
(score: 1.586)

  Re: A question of remembrance...

(...) Because after the British "left" India, there were still a lot of Britons who elected to stay, and India still existed. Who would leave if "the greedy Zionists" packed up and "went home" to the places where they--pardon me, their grandparents (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

ethnic
(score: 1.586)

  Re: Rolling Blackouts

(...) Wow, sounds good but definitely not cheap. (...) I bet the other Christopher meant fast food places and pizza joints. When I lived in Michigan, there were hardly any good places to get decent vegetarian meals, and only one true vegan (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

ethnic
(score: 1.581)

  Re: Virtues of Veganism?

(...) Shhh...don't tip him off about the *conspiracy*...the awful, terrible humanistic conspiracy! <Insert Pat Robertson here> :) Which Toledo congregation, Chris? (I'm from a Detroit one, myself, so I know a few of 'em from YAC/YRUU cons way back.) (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

ethnic
(score: 1.579)

  Re: Libertarian SPAM (Propaganda)

(...) American groups working for political or social change. What exactly they were advocating isn't important to my point. (...) No, I count noses in fest pictures. It may be an invalid inference from that to the makeup of lugnet as a whole but (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

ethnic
(score: 1.579)

More:  Next Page >>