 Off-Topic / Debate / 10262
Re: A question of remembrance...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 16:20:04 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Frank Filz writes:
Daniel Jassim wrote:
The only way there will be peace in the Middle East is if the greedy
Zionists PACK UP AND GO HOME, back to Poland, back to Russia, back to
Germany, back to New York, and so on. Give the Arabs back their land and
leave them in peace.

Oh, now thats a solution. By that generalization, I belive almost NO ONE
in the world has any right to live where they live.

Why make my statement sound so far fetched? Is it any more or less valid
than the British finally pulling out of India?

With regard to Israel, I wouldn't call my statement a generalization. The
specific fact remains that the European Jews ran the Arabs off the land,
including fellow Jews. The Zionists are fraudulent in their claims of
distant Semetic bloodlines. They are Europeans. The Arabs have been the
ethnic majority for thousands of years and they were the first Jews,
Christians and Moslems. They've remained there despite invaders like the
Greeks, Romans, Mongols, Turks and so on.

I think the only way the world will ever come to peace is when every
person is able to lay down their claim to property because of who their
ancestors were.

Exactly, and that's why the Zionists need to quit Israel and go home.

One reason I believe the US is relatively peaceful compared to the world
as a whole is that some 90% or more of americans have no ancestral claim
to the land they live on. On the flip side of this, I see a huge
tradgedy that the reason this is possible is that we essentially
eliminated the native population.

Exactly what is happening in Israel right now. The pro-Zionist American
media even goes so far as to use the word "settlers" to describe the Israeli
occupiers, feeding on American imagery of the wagon trails and "Westward
ho!" Ask a Native American about the "settlers."

Anyway, thank you for your input, Frank.

Dan