 Off-Topic / Debate / 10277
Re: A question of remembrance...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 20:10:50 GMT

Daniel Jassim wrote:

I think the only way the world will ever come to peace is when every
person is able to lay down their claim to property because of who their
ancestors were.

Exactly, and that's why the Zionists need to quit Israel and go home.

Um, you're missing the point.  If everyone lays down their claim, that INCLUDES
your Arabs.

<cluephone, ring, ring>

--
| Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical Support     Netscape Communications
Corp
| iPlanet Support - http://www.iplanet.com/support/    A division of AOL Time
Warner