 Off-Topic / Debate / 10874
Re: Libertarian SPAM (Propaganda)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 16:10:35 GMT

Ok, what is SCLC or AIM?

American groups working for political or social change. What exactly they
were advocating isn't important to my point.

How do you know that we are more white - you only assume (as I do).

No, I count noses in fest pictures. It may be an invalid inference from that
to the makeup of lugnet as a whole but it's more than a mere assumption.

That is not really the question (LUGNET does not attempt to represent the
views of society). The question is : Why is the LP so "white"?

No. The question is why does it matter? Demonstrate that the ethnic, racial,
religious etc. makeup of a group has actual bearing on the validity of ideas
the group espouses first, please.