 Off-Topic / Debate / 10886
Re: Libertarian SPAM (Propaganda)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 08:25:41 GMT

Ok, what is SCLC or AIM?

American groups working for political or social change. What exactly they
were advocating isn't important to my point.

I would like to be the judge of that.

How do you know that we are more white - you only assume (as I do).

No, I count noses in fest pictures.

Hmm. So you are keeping a count? What sort of a person would do that? It is
not a thing I worry about.

It may be an invalid inference from that
to the makeup of lugnet as a whole but it's more than a mere assumption.

Not much more. I have been to 1 fest. I think the makeup was ~10-20%
scottish, and remainder were all English I think. I am pretty sure this is
not true for the whole of Lugnet?

That is not really the question (LUGNET does not attempt to represent the
views of society). The question is : Why is the LP so "white"?

No.

Yes. Why does the LP only attract white males? Why is that?

The question is why does it matter? Demonstrate that the ethnic, racial,
religious etc.

We shall move on to the religious make-up later. :-)

makeup of a group has actual bearing on the validity of ideas
the group espouses first, please.

I suppose it depends on what the LP is about. If it is a bunch of
businessmen making a living out of your subscription fee then it does not
really matter. If it is an organisation which seeks to fundamentally change
the way the whole of society lives then I think its composition does matter.

Which is it?

Scott A