Re: Interim Trip Report - Part 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 18:06:00 GMT

From: "Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Interim Trip Report - Part 2
Date: Monday, December 11, 2000 12:17 PM

Back on line from over the weekend...

<snip>

Wow, you sure know how to pack your days. It sounds like your store-haunting
endurance is a lot better than mine.

If there's anything I miss about the Bay Area, I'd say walking the dogs on
the beach in the winter is up there. I could do it here, too, but the beach
is more than 45 minutes away.

Eating at the Mandarin Gormet also reminds me of the wonderful ethnic food
there, the noodle shops, the dim-sum... Although I'm off to Japan in a week,
so I imagine I'll get my fill of ethnic there. My nephew is already
threatening to do all of the ordering, heavy on fish eyeballs and cow
intestines. Well, I need to lose a few pounds anyway...

What can I say about Lego to keep this on-topic? I sorted a hundred or so
Freestyle polybags last night. If you need yellow 1x3 33 degree slopes, or
inverse 2x3s, let me know. (I ran out of 1x2 red bricks, so that got me to
break into the polybags.)

Cary