Re: Interim Trip Report - Part 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 19:43:35 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Frank Filz writes:
Back on line from over the weekend...

<snip> to the *good part* :-)

Dan Velasco was amongst the folks waiting.

About this time, Dan claimed a section of the floor with some blankets
and dumped out piles of LEGO
He had set aside the Fabuland stuff I had seen the other
night so I made him an offer on that.

:-)

If I get my camera software installed here, I may upload some pictures.

!!!!!!!!creations and people!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the report Frank!
take care,

sheree