Re: Interim Trip Report - Part 6 - The Loot!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 03:59:48 GMT

sheree rosenkrantz wrote:
The Goat!!!!!!!  You know I want all the Fabuland...  ('course I know
wanting  and gettin's 2 diferrent things...)  Sure wish the  caption on the
.jpg had been  FLloot-03-destined for sheree and  FLloot-04-destined for
sheree. I am searching even now for trade fodder.  Elements so tantilizing
that I can get all the Fabuland from the SF trip plus the yellow chest and
red boat...

Of course the red vacuum cleaner will probably be added to your little
list of "need to figure out how to get Frank to part with", I've already
verified that a minifig can hold it correctly...

The figures of course are definitely available, as well as the scooter
(at one time I thought I might like them, but they're really too large
for use with minifigs), the merry-go-round/Ferris(1) wheel part, the
wall, the ladder, the ambulance door, the umbrella, and the blue box.
I'm not sure about the yellow fan.

(1) Ferris should always be capitalized since it's the name of the
inventor of the "Ferris wheel", he also happens to have been a graduate
of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute - my alma mater.

Frank