Subject:
custom sets (was: Re: Interim Trip Report - Part 2)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 00:08:41 GMT

David Simmons wrote:
So many memorable things, but
the most impressive thing to me this time was Derrick Bulkley's massive and
imposing crane.  WOW.  All I can say is WOW.

I wrote:
A special thanks to Derek, too, for bringing the crane.
That was really amazing.

Sorry, that should be "Derick".

/Eric/