  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 481 – 500 of about 17000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Columbus Roll Call

Name:John Matthews Gender:Male Year of Birth:3-22-63 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: Location: Clintonville E-mail Address:jmatthew@col...bus.rr.com LEGO/home page URL(s):None, yet ;) Marital Status:Single, non-LEGO girlfriend Children:None (...) (26 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

minifig
(score: 0.883)

  Re: LIC SW info

(...) I'd noticed that earlier - it even looks like his* head is one piece, correctly curved & proportioned & everything, which they could have just gone right on painting down to the edge rather than truncating everything to the top half as they (...) (26 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.883)

  Re: Qui-Gon character translated to minifig...

(...) I haven't heard of this - what is it all about? Jasper (26 years ago, 28-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.883)

  Re: Minifig tools are Technic fig scale

(...) Duh, yes. Sorry for the confusion. Shock absorber seems like a much better term. (...) I see. Personally, I don't like so much to put studs into axle holes, as I feel that the studs are a little bit too wide, and may thus cause wear in the (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 0.883)

  Indictment of Lego

You go, Matt!! (translation: good work, keep it up!) What in the heck is going on in Europe?! This is pathetic and hilarious at the same time! Dare I say conspiracy??... Item: New theme for year 2000: The Conspirators. "Help the lego faithful as (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

minifig
(score: 0.883)

  Re: Gelukkig nieuwjaar

(...) Viel me ook al op. Is een pijnlijk foutje omdat de prijsvraag achterop vereist dat je de Inca-indiaan in verband brengt met de spin (als ik me goed herinner). Hopelijk komen de nieuwe Adv. toch uit als verrassing. Ook zien we in de cat nog (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.nl)

minifig
(score: 0.883)

  Re: Qui-Gon character translated to minifig...

Steve Berry wrote in message <199901272058.PAA128...et.com>... (...) Long hair and ponytails wouldn't be new. Eric Brok (26 years ago, 28-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.883)

  Re: Official and Unofficial theme categories

(...) Other here includes historical time period (past, present, future) and/or maybe, a measure of probability/realism? What I am getting at is that Pirates is in the past, and fairly "real" (1). Some castle is in the past and "real", (Dark forest) (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

minifig
(score: 0.883)

  Re: Qui-Gon character translated to minifig...

(...) Sounds cool. Jasper (26 years ago, 28-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.883)

  Re: Official and Unofficial theme categories

(...) It all started harmlessly enough ;-) I said, "there are red ninjas and blue ninjas, the old ones are blue, the new ones are red..." and Nik said, "no there aren't Dad, there are no blue ninjas", and I said "what?" and he told me about the (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

minifig
(score: 0.883)

  Re: Qui-Gon character translated to minifig...

(...) Long hair with a ponytail has been around quite awhile in black and red. I have both kinds myself. It remains to be seen whether the new color will be brown or blonde. I think Liam Neeson's hair is definitely more brown. (...) promote (...) I (...) (26 years ago, 31-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.883)

  Re: LIC SW info

(...) the (...) I just realized the answer to this dilemma is staring me in the face. On top of my computer sits sets no 6709, an Indian on a horse with a headdress(1) The headdress is quite a complicated shape (lots of curvy feathers) but it has (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.883)

  Re: Thoughts on SW Minifigs

Steve Bliss writes: <other SW minifigs snipped> (...) It's hard to tell from the catalog photo, but in the minifig close-up on AGONN's site the Hoth trooper's head looks like it's recycled from Aquazone. I think it's the young "skater dude" from the (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.883)

  part naming ideas

here are some suggestions for the names of parts some are to make it easier to identify which part is being talked about... some are changes of category that are more logical because a part is not specific to one theme e.g. castle or space for (...) (26 years ago, 20-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.883)

  Re: Qui-Gon character translated to minifig...

(...) I'm not sure... TLG has done printed heads for oddball things before, like robots and the UFO guys, but they might change this. I'm not actually sure which I'd prefer...preprinted wouldn't do it justice, but molded might promote Town Jr-ism. (...) (26 years ago, 27-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.883)

  Re: New Space Ship added to site, check it out!

(...) Microfig is a scale, not an actual figure, that is anything smaller than minifig scale. -Tom McD. (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 0.883)

  When is a set a set?

OK, here is a zen question for the Set-Purists[1] to ponder: I bought a bag of lego at a garage sale. Among other things, it included pieces and instructions for two small sets. Both sets can be built (simultaneously) from the pieces in the bag, (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.883)

  Re: Official and Unofficial theme categories

On Thu, 7 Jan 1999 11:25:30 GMT, Todd Lehman uttered the following profundities... (...) Adventurers being the main theme, Desert Adventures as the 1st, Jungle Adventures as the 2nd. (...) All of the pre-ninja castle sets are Euro-centric type (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

minifig
(score: 0.883)

  Re: Official and Unofficial theme categories

OK, so here's my whole spiel on themes... This is a medium-term planning thing (1-3 months) and a background task while other stuff goes on. I don't expect we'll have the new theme tree completely worked out before the end of January or Februrary. (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

minifig
(score: 0.883)

  Re: Official and Unofficial theme categories

(...) I think I understand the concepts a bit better from reading other posts on this thread but just to make things clear (in my head) you're looking for something that would use a relationship key (or set designation, or fuzzy catagory) as it's (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

minifig
(score: 0.883)

More:  Next Page >>