 Star Wars / 447
Re: Qui-Gon character translated to minifig...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 18:36:47 GMT

Steve Berry wrote in message <199901272058.PAA12823@lugnet.com>...
Well, most of you have seen Qui-Gon (Liam Neeson's character) on the
different Star Wars Prequel Web sites and in various magazines.  My
question is this, while it's hard enough to imagine how LEGO will create
minifig versions of classic characters like Chewbacca, how the heck will
they do Qui-Gon's hair?  Could we see the first LEGO minifig with long
hair??  I'm being a little tongue-in-cheek here, but it does make you
wonder.

Long hair and ponytails wouldn't be new.

Eric Brok