 Star Wars / 444
443  |  445
Subject:
Qui-Gon character translated to minifig...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 20:59:36 GMT

Well, most of you have seen Qui-Gon (Liam Neeson's character) on the
different Star Wars Prequel Web sites and in various magazines.  My
question is this, while it's hard enough to imagine how LEGO will create
minifig versions of classic characters like Chewbacca, how the heck will
they do Qui-Gon's hair?  Could we see the first LEGO minifig with long
hair??  I'm being a little tongue-in-cheek here, but it does make you
wonder.

And for that matter, what about Jar-Jar?  I'd assume he'd have a
presculpted head or something.

Also, is anyone else surprised that photos of the rumored Promotional Set
haven't been leaked to the Internet yet?  Especially considering these
supposedly went to newspapers and trade publications -- you'd think they'd
be all over the place.

Finally, I wonder if we might see characters like Han and Leia in some kind
of S@H-exclusive set later this year???  I hope so!!

Steve Berry