 Star Wars / 469
Re: Qui-Gon character translated to minifig...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 11:24:07 GMT

On Tue, 2 Feb 1999 04:54:48 GMT, cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley)
wrote:

Jasper Janssen <jasper@janssen.dynip.com> wrote:
Hey cool, Lego Shienarans.

Now... Tall guy, reddish-blond hair, dragons on the arms... I don't
think that's doable in puire lego yet, yes?

Maybe not, but I've already found a sticker to use for Perrin's
symbol. :)

What, red wolfshead on .... purple was it? or was it black on scarlet?
I can't quite seem to remember the colors. I _do_ remember that
Manetheren red was in there.

Now, for Rand... Tall: use the oldstyle legs, and put one or two 1*2
plates in between. red-blond hair - well, imagination is your friend.
dragons on arms - I doubt that's doable in pure. Of course,
katana-like swords are probably available with ninja, although they
aren't heron-marked, probably.

[Follow-up-to lugnet.off-topic.fun]

Jasper "Mostly Harmless" Janssen