  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 3581 – 3600 of about 17000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: FA: (eBay) Darth Vader Minifig (Dutch) x8

(...) is not that high since Bobba Fett sold for $10.50. (...) They're not being sold all at once. This is a "Dutch auction" which means that the quantity of the item is more than 1. In this case, there is quantity of 8 available and there can be up (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  RE: FA: (eBay) Darth Vader Minifig (Dutch) x8

(...) What he means is that by having 8 up for auction at the same time the prices will be lower than if you sold 1 per week or something. So they're being "sold all at once", just not necessarily all to the same bidder. Doug (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Re: FA: (eBay) Darth Vader Minifig (Dutch) x8

(...) That is not necessarily true. The price will go above $7.50 only if there are more than 8 bidders. If that is the case, the person who bid the lowest will be knocked off by the 9th bidder and so for. At any given time there are up to 8 high (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Re: A minifig pack for EVERY theme

(...) You're comparing Willa the Witch to every other female face? Every other female face could be used for anything. Willa definately can't. That is what makes her a bad mini-face. I have seen the close-up picture of the Queen and princess (I was (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  [CW] Some fun minifigures on today's update

Robert submited some more figures, and some look AWESOME! (I'm a minifig lover more so than anything;) Some comments about them: 1) Green hair and eyes ... nice touch. 2) I LOVE the falconer - I need to make a army of dark archers following this (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Rommmate Moving Out LEGO Auction #3 (Most ending Tonight! Pirate, Castle, etc.)

To All, My roommate is moving to Texas, so he wants to unload some of his LEGO collection, so I get to run it for him again. There are a lot of good items, from shooting cannons to Pirate minifigs, various ship sails and parts, and Castle (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  new part - 71014 Castle Greatsword  [DAT]

Here is the Castle Greatsword (you know, that ubiquitous chrome thing that has all but replaced the good ol' dark grey sword). Please LMKWYT. Thanks, Franklin 0 Castle Greatsword 0 Author: Franklin W. Cain (fwcain@yahoo.com) 0 Unofficial Element 0 (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Re: FA: (eBay) Darth Vader Minifig (Dutch) x8

You're right, but in this case I'm not trying to suck as much money out of people as possible. :-) $7.50 seems about the right price. Even better way to sell these for as much as possible would be to auction off 1 Darth Vader and then e-mail all the (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Re: FA: (eBay) Darth Vader Minifig (Dutch) x8

(...) Another reason why I wanted to sell them separately is because Darth Vader is a main character. So is Luke Skywalker, Boba Fett and others. Battle droids, scout troopers, rebel pilots, gungan warriors and others are just common minifigs. I (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Re: kbkids.com 20% off regular prices

Julie Krenz <dkrenz@mc.net> wrote in message news:Fqpur5.9qz@lugnet.com... (...) ($5.00 (...) They now charge sales tax in California (which sucks). -Doug ^V^^V^ Nix 'Wicked' to reply. Minifig Suns II: Coming this summer to a server near you. (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Re: Page 7 of Spring S@H catalog

(...) My memory of seeing the first minifig spaceman is a summer memory, and it was before 1979 started. I guess it could have been a warm Texas December though! A kid up the block had got his first Rocket Launcher and mutilated and destroyed it (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.database)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  WTT/WTB: Hair/Wigs for 'figs

Yes, sportsfans now the search is on for minifig hair/wigs. I'm looking for female hair in any colors, and male hair in any colors except black (got enough of those) In fact I will trade 1-1 black male hair for brown male hair, right off the bat. So (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Re: Minifig Box #2 Update

(...) It got here just a few minutes ago. The way the top and corners are crushed, it looks like the USPS tried to send it through the letter sorter. Fortunately, Ed taped it well, and everything's in baggies, so no figs were able to escape. One (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Still have lot to sell/trade

I still have a ton of pieces to sell or trade away. Once again most of my pieces are over five years old so please don't ask for something brand new. I still have a lot of town, tech, some castle, and misc accessories pieces to rid myself of. (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Re: Brad Justus...

(...) But the brick packs will remain. I didn't ask about certain accessories like technic, etc. But this explains a lot, apparently the limited quanity on all accessories is a mistake, and more or less are for certain items. I mean lego just (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Re: FA: (eBay) Darth Vader Minifig (Dutch) x8

(...) Huh? Don't see how that would make it as high as possible. The low bidders of the previous auction might decide to bid more than before on the current auction, and fight it out with someone else - making your profit larger. -Shiri (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  FS: Minifig accessories and Trees

In order to concentrate on the building of my six wide fire apparatus, I'm clearing out many of the items that I don't need. All of these items are in new or like new condition. This sale is for those in the US only, and buyers will be charged $4.50 (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade) !

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Re: The BrickShelf.com Gallery

(...) Non vi sfugge proprio nulla! In effetti,mi sono registrato, ma sono un po`in alto mare per le foto...mi deve ancora arrivare la macchina fotografica e lo scanner piu`vicino e`in riparazione... Comunque mettero`i treni da 8 (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Re: Estimating Piece Count

Well, the minifig count will vary the most, I would guess. Freestyle sets have few minifigs and lots of other elements, while other sets will have a higher minifig:element ratio. Technic will throw off the minifig count completely (and the weight, (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Re: new critters - sheep!

(...) Now this I like. I could really use these in my minifig scale sheep station I am working on. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)