 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5138
5137  |  5139
Subject:
WTT/WTB: Hair/Wigs for 'figs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 23:08:45 GMT

Yes, sportsfans now the search is on for minifig hair/wigs. I'm looking for
female hair in any colors, and male hair in any colors except black (got
enough of those) In fact I will trade 1-1 black male hair for brown male hair,
right off the bat. So if you've been wondering what you needed to do with
those minifig hair pieces that have been threatening to force you out of your
home, send me an email!

I have lots of minifig parts and various torsos to trade. Also Classic Space
parts and lots of Technic spares.

WHEELS WHEELS WHEELS! If you need wheels, I'm your man! Gotta have 'em WHEELS!

-Cheese

Removal of Hormel's signature luncheon meat from email ensures rapid delivery.