 Marketplace / Auctions / 5073
Re: FA: (eBay) Darth Vader Minifig (Dutch) x8
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 01:25:06 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Dan Jezek writes:
You're right, but in this case I'm not trying to suck as much money out of
people as possible. :-)  $7.50 seems about the right price.  Even better way
to sell these for as much as possible would be to auction off 1 Darth Vader
and then e-mail all the low bidders asking them if they want to buy one at the
price of their bid.

Huh? Don't see how that would make it as high as possible. The low bidders of
the previous auction might decide to bid more than before on the current
auction, and fight it out with someone else - making your profit larger.

-Shiri