 Marketplace / Auctions / 5094
Re: FA: (eBay) Darth Vader Minifig (Dutch) x8
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 22:36:18 GMT

Geez, good question  - when I list mine, I wonder if I should list them in
SW?

Mike Walsh wrote:

"Kevin Wilson" <70641.507@compuserve.com> wrote in message
Dan Jezek wrote:

Bidding is at $7.50 which is how much I want to get for each which I
think is not that high since Bobba Fett sold for $10.50.

The only Darth Vader I sold went for about $15 last year. But selling 8
at once will push the price down, of course...

Kevin
--

Did you sell it the LEGO category or Star Wars category?

Mike

--

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh@mindspring.com