 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5516
FS: Minifig accessories and Trees
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 22:02:25 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In order to concentrate on the building of my six wide fire apparatus,
I'm clearing out many of the items that I don't need. All of these
items are in new or like new condition.

This sale is for those in the US only, and buyers will be charged
$4.50 for priority shipping, delivery confirmation, and insurance.
This charge of $4.50 will be applied only once, no matter how many
lots you purchase. This $4.50 charge also crosses over to my other
ongoing sale of minifigs.

I am not interested at this time in trades, I'd like to keep this a
straight sale only. I will take the best offer on the following lots.
This is first come, first serve, in the order that your purchase
request arrives via email.

10 - Black Horses and saddles - Best offer
Saddle colors, 5 blue, 3 red, 2 brown.

4 - Dragons - Best offer
Two black and two green, including 6 black wings, and 2 trans red
wings.

10 - Bushes - Best offer

10 - Small Evergreen Trees - Best offer

10 - Large Evergreen Trees - Best offer

20 - Brown Spears - Best offer

30 - Brown Lances - Best offer

8 - Treasure Chests - Best offer
Two black and six brown.

6 - Dragon Shields - Best offer
Large oval shields with a green dragon with red wings on a yellow
background. The shield itself is light grey.

Jeff Christner

Visit Sixby Fire Tech at - http://members.aol.com/regult/

Help support my LEGO habit. Ship by rail.
Visit http://www.nscorp.com/ to find out how.