 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5515
FS: Castle, Ninja, and Custom Minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 21:57:46 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In order to concentrate on the building of my six wide fire apparatus,
I'm clearing out many of the minifigs that I don't need. All of these
figures are in new or like new condition. Many were purchased,
assembled, and stored, never to see the glory of battle.

This sale is for those in the US only, and buyers will be charged
$4.50 for priority shipping, delivery confirmation, and insurance.
This charge of $4.50 will be applied only once, no matter how many
lots you purchase. This $4.50 charge also crosses over to my other
ongoing sale of minifig accessories and trees.

I am not interested at this time in trades, I'd like to keep this a
straight sale only. Also each lot has a specific price associated with
it, but as always I will take the best offer on each lot. If you don't
feel something is worth the price I've listed it at, make me an offer,
likewise, if you feel its worth more, and you just have to have it,
thats fine too! This is first come, first serve, in the order that
your purchase request arrives via email.

6 - Samurai Warlords on horses - $12.00
Each with dark grey armor, dark grey helmet, gold helm insignia, light
grey samurai swords, and brown lances. There are also 6 banners, three
blue and three red. The horse colors are 5 brown and one white, each
with a red saddle.

15 - Ninja Bandits - $18.75
All have the green vest style body, 6 have black legs, and 9 have red
legs. 12 wear a black oriental helmet while 3 wear dark grey oriental
hemlets. They are armed with 6 light grey samurai swords, 3 black
samurai swords, and 3 black bows and 3 black quivers, 3 black spears
and 3 black hand axes.

10 - Ninja Bandits - $12.50
All have the brown padded armor style body and black legs. They are
armed with 6 spears, 6 light grey samurai swords. They wear a variety
of headgear including, 3 brown full hoods, 2 black kerchief hats, a
black full hood, and 2 light grey and 2 dark grey oriental helmets.

6 - Black Ninja - $6.50
Each wears a black ninja hood and is armed with a black samurai sword.

6 - Grey Ninja - $6.50
Each wears a dard grey ninja hood and is armed with a light grey
samurai sword.

4 - Castle guards - $8.00
Each has a silvery scale mail body with black helmets, the ones that
flare out behind the neck and shoulders. Two have black legs, while
two have light grey legs. Each is armed with a dark grey crossbow and
standard sword.

6 - Bat Lord knights - $9.00
Each has the red body with the yellow dot style armor and they all
have dark grey legs. Each wears a large dragon style helmet and is
armed with a large silver sword and small triangular Bat Lord shield.

6 - Bat Lord soldiers - $9.00
Each has a light grey body with the small red cross style armor and
they all have dark grey legs. Each wears a conical "bullet" style
helmet and is armed with a standard sword and a small triangular Bat
Lord shield.

10 - Bat Lord mixed soldiers - $15.00
Six of them have Bat Lord knight body as above while the rest have the
Bat Lord soldier body as above. They all have dark grey legs. They are
each armed with the standard sword and small triangular Bat Lord
shields. They wear a variety of helms including 3 black bat style
ones, 2 conical "bullet" styles, and 5 dragon style helms.

6 - Bat Lords - $9.00
Each has the Dark Grey/Silvery plate mail body and dark grey legs.
They are wearing the black bat style helms and are armed wtih large
silver swords and large oval style Bat Lord shields.

The following two items are more custom figures then anything else.
They were part of my undead army and are mixed and matched from many
different standard LEGO minifigures.

6 - Zombie/Mummy warriors - $15.00
These use the Adventurer Mummy heads on various bodies including 4
brown Wolfpack, a Bat Lord plate mail body, and a silver scale mail
body. They have a mixture of leg and hand colors, but no yellow! Three
wear dragon helms while the other three have conical style ones. They
are armed with 2 black spears, 2 standard castle swords, 1 large
silver sword, and one brown battle axe. Also included are 4 small
triangular Wolfpack shields and 2 large oval Bat Lord shields.

9 - Skeleton warriors - $22.50
These are not your regular LEGO skeletons, instead these are skeleton
heads on various (Dragon Master?) bodies, the ones with the black and
yellow dragon heads on red bodies. Six of them also have white hands,
the other three are either black or red hands, and they all have
various leg and arm colors. Each wears a large dragon style helmet and
they carry 6 small triangular lion shields and 3 large oval lion
shields. They are armed with 3 pirate dark grey cutlasses, 3 brown
spears, and three standard castle swords.

Jeff Christner

Visit Sixby Fire Tech at - http://members.aol.com/regult/

Help support my LEGO habit. Ship by rail.
Visit http://www.nscorp.com/ to find out how.