 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1210
Re: Minifig Box #2 Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 21:21:03 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Ed \"Boxer\" Jones wrote:

Was sent to Susan Hoover on Wednesday.

It got here just a few minutes ago.  The way the top and corners are
crushed, it looks like the USPS tried to send it through the letter
sorter.  Fortunately, Ed taped it well, and everything's in baggies, so
no figs were able to escape.

One thing, though, I thought that some of the boxes had a growing list
of what people put in and took out.  I guess this isn't one of those
boxes.  :-|

I'll replace the box, put some figs in, take some out, and try to get
it out to the next person within the next day or two.

--
Susan Hoover
Houston, TX