 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1211
Re: Minifig Box #2 Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 22:54:04 GMT

Susan,

One thing, though, I thought that some of the boxes had a growing list
of what people put in and took out.  I guess this isn't one of those
boxes.  :-|

Well, None of the boxes I had had these lists, so I think if it was
introduced, it was either discarded before I received it, or it was not
included. I don't think it is that good of idea anyway.

Scott S.
--
Scott E. Sanburn
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com