  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 1241 – 1260 of about 17000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Minifig box #1

I'd like to be queued for the minifigs as well! Eric (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 0.869)

  Re: SETI@Home?

(...) Maybe, but I don't *want* a job playing with Unix all day. (...) Yep, definitely has its advantages. 'Course, I already have as many as I want, and a lot more than I could really use. I don't really like the thought of depending on a machine (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

minifig
(score: 0.869)

  Re: Purtting togeher Minifigs?

(...) Personally, I subfile *everything* that might possibly rotate. e.g. The left hand and whatever it's carrying goes into mflhand.dat, and this file is centered on the axis of rotation; the left arm and mflhand.dat go into mflarm.dat; the torso (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.869)

  Re: rights to SW pieces

(...) I believe that in this usage, "elements" is legalese meaning "Star Wars trademark and copyright related properties", not Lego Pieces. This would include all character and object names, character depictions, symbols and logos, and like (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.869)

  Re: Stickers (Was: x740 Minifig Vest)

(...) If we can figure out a standard for constructing, formatting, and naming them, no problem. As you said, the real value would be in high-quality renderings. I would just like to re-iterate that stickers *pre-applied* to pieces is a no-no. But (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.869)

  Minifig-scale Babylon 5 Narn Fighter

Hey all, I just added my B5 Narn Fighter to my Web page. (DAT files are coming some time after the third week in August.) You can see it at: (URL) - jsproat (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 0.869)

  Re: Minifig-scale Babylon 5 Narn Fighter

(...) Erm... I actually used a few pieces more than just the two sets -- e.g. one of the exhaust ports, the tailfins, etc. Perhaps 85% of the model is from the two sets however. I think I'll have to change the wording on the Web page to reflect (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 0.869)

  Re: Minifig box #1

Put me on the list for this box too. Tim Coats (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 0.869)

  Review/Comments on Mega Bloks Legend set 9611 - Griffon's Hide Out

I just picked up this set for $4.99 from KB Toys, and thought I'd give some comments on it (this is not a full review as I probably won't actually build it). Quality: several 2x4 plates were misformed. Pieces hold together, but nowheres near as well (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

minifig
(score: 0.869)

  Re: An attempt at getting back on topic.

(...) Isn't Han Solo played by the same minifig that plays Johnny Thunder in the Adeventurer's sets? (25 years ago, 11-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.869)

  Re: has anyone made any minifig scale jails?

(...) The Ed Boxer downtown is very cool.. There where several police stations that had jails and one Wild West set. But I think you were talking about a full scale prision. Paulo (25 years ago, 20-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.869)

  Re: Making new (Star Wars) parts

Now with added spoilers! (just scroll down, Gentle Reader) (...) *Sigh*. Yes, you're right. If there were some way to determine the result, I would bet money that TLG would still call a Naboo-confrontation set a "duel". Maybe they didn't want to do (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.869)

  anyone working in these SW parts?

is anyone working on/has anyone made the folowing SW parts? these,the droid fighter wedge,minifig parts and patterened parts are the only SW parts i need for my collecion. roadsign traingle clipon gungun sub propellor hinge click plate (25 years ago, 9-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.869)

  Re: Cost per piece?

(...) I saw the new Classic buckets and boxes today at Zany Brainy. I don't like them. Most of the pieces in the 400 piece bucket ($9.99)were plates.The decent sized plates were blue. The other colors were yellow, red and I think white. There was 1 (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

minifig
(score: 0.869)

  Re: OMR Model Creation/Submission Rules

(...) No, the entire minifig cannot be omitted. It is part of the set, and if the decorated element does not exist, the author is to use the plain version of that file and attach a comment in the errors.dat file or in the model itself. -Tim Courtney (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

minifig
(score: 0.869)

  Re: any minifig type sets have alternate modei instructions?

To the best of my recollection, 6040 is the only Castle set with alternate building instructions. -- Have fun! John AUCTION Page (Technic, and Town) (URL) Page (URL) wp,dm,rk,df++ fk-]++++(6035) SW,TR,old(456)+++ TO++ PI,SP+ DU-- #+++++ (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.869)

  Re: any minifig type sets have alternate modei instructions?

thnaks for the info. any other sets (town,space,pirates etc) have any? (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.869)

  Re: any minifig type sets have alternate modei instructions?

Jonathan Wilson wrote in message <378C68D7.611C2345@x...il.com>... (...) Not that I recall, but I am not complete in those other themes, so I really can't tell you with certainty. -- Have fun! John AUCTION Page (Technic, and Town) (URL) Page (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.869)

  Re: Counting parts

(...) I'll have to try and find what they look like. Never heard of them. That's what happens after college, marriage and kids: you lose touch with lots of new music, unless of course it's Disney music. Hakuna matata, there pal.. (...) "Baby, I was (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

minifig
(score: 0.869)

  Re: 6246f: Minifig Oilcan

i do not have the slope so i cant do it. (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.869)

More:  Next Page >>